Friday 19 July 2013

Whithorse, Yukon


Day 17, July 19, 2013, 395km

 

Made it to Hi Country RV/Camping just outside of Whitehorse and have a good Internet connection, so it’s time for a upload. And then off to Dease Lake and will attempt the Telegraph Creek road again.
 

One of the things I wanted to share and was not able to do was  upload this video that I made of the old steam Paddle Wheel in Dawson City that still to this day goes down the Yukon River.

The echo's that were coming back from the old steam horn gave me goose bumps as I was walking along the board walks and reminded me of a era long past.


Things like this is what makes this trip so worth doing and I hope you can enjoy this too.

Video of steam Paddle Wheel:
http://youtu.be/703WAfTh5-A


Yukon Morning
 

No comments:

Post a Comment