Thursday 11 July 2013

Prince George 2


Day 9, July 11, 2013,

 

Decided to stay one more night with GSIdood (Kelly) in Prince George, BC and get some much needed rest.

Have also added an extra Kolpin fuel pack that was on sale here at Canadian Tire, this just in case I come to some spots that may need a little more gas. Most of the time I can get over 400 km on a tank full of fuel but this will depending on wind and speed of course. The worst was 360 km and the best so far was 480 km with speeds of mostly around 110km (GPS) per hour.
Tomorrow I will start on the Stewart Cassiar Hwy 37 towards White Horse that is some1620 km away, and most likely a 3 day trip. Wish me luck that the weather holds.

Don't know how the Internet will continue to work from here on up, but will post when I can.
 


 
Had a great stay with GISdood and was invited to a fantastic dinner from another ADVrider (Randy) that I think is known as Alphajory on ADV but not sure about that.
Anyway great times and made some new friends. I can't thank you guys enough.

In the photo: Randy, Me, Kelly

 
 
 
 
Hwy 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment