Wednesday 3 July 2013

North Bay, Ontario


Did leave Rockland, Ontario going over Ottawa on June 29, 2013, 251km to Kingston, in order to care of my wife and then make the last preparation for my trip and prep my bike.

Day 1, July 3, 2013, 490km

Finally on the road and super excited to get going on this long trip. Decided to take the road over Algonquin park to North Bay where I had contacted inmate sherpaguy for a sleepover. They have a place just outside of North Bay and what a lovely family to stay with.  Expecting that I would have to pitch my tent they offered a nice comfy place inside and was treated to dinner. The following morning they had breakfast ready and had made a lunch to boot, just WOW. This was a great stay and the story's he had were even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment