Thursday 4 July 2013

Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario


Day 2, July 4, 2013, 480km
 

Made it to Harmony Beach Camping about 35 km past Sault Ste. Marie, with no free camping spaces out here and $30 to hang up my hammock wow. I guess next time I will look a little longer for a laid back spot before pulling into a camping. At least I now know not to do that again unless you really have too (sticky note to self lol), but hey I did have a beautiful sunset.

 

Sherpaguy told me about a sticky note thread out there and some of the notes that were posted on it, plus some made himself along the way on his trips, this was way to funny not to mention, so if you have some time look it up.

The cost for day 1: gas $37 for 529 km's and $10 for food ($47), it's below the $50 I'm trying to go for per day and we will see how this works out for the rest of the trip.
 
Day 2: gas $30 for 456 km's, $14.30 for food and $30 for the camping ($74.30), not good, will need to do better.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment