Tuesday 23 July 2013

100 Mile House, British Columbia


Day 21, July 23, 2013, 398km

 

Had a great nights rest thanks to ADV inmate GISdood's hospitality.
Thanks once again Kelly, your a fantastic host.

Early this morning I started to look for the oil that I wanted and after several shops I could not find any Amsoil so I had to go with the Kawasaki synthetic instead. Will see how that holds up, and also checked several other things on the bike and all looks good.
 

Did leave around noon on a route that GISdood had given me the night before, and it goes along the Blackwater Rd/Trail for some change of pace and scenery. It sure has that and a welcome relief from the super highways, but just one word of caution when taking this road it has a 40 km section in the middle that is very narrow so for the logging truck drivers that drive this road at the speed of light and don't a give shit, it's move over or be like a bug on the windshield. I moved over when one of these trucks came strait at me needles to say, but only problem is that you end up off the side of the road for some real fun or heart pounding moments.

Made it to 100 Mile House and stayed at the towns camping for $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment