Saturday 14 December 2013

Ushuaia


Day 165, Dec 14, 2013


Having a nice relax day in Ushuaia and will head out to Rio Grande tomorrow.
 
Also planning to make my way to Buenos Aires over the next couple of days and I will keep you informed on my progress, also working on a summery of things like bike and gear so stay tuned for that.

Old wooden tugboat in Ushuaia Harbor


Last Night I did meet up with Wei and we had a great dinner with a few beers, and of course while sharing some of our crazy rides we have done. He will be heading out to get his girlfriend and then take her on a tour that he had planned  including a boat trip to Antarctica and then come back to Ushuaia for his finish. I wish you the best of luck my friend, take care and may the bike gods be in your favor.

View of Lago Escondido

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment