Tuesday 31 December 2013

Back Home


Day 182, Dec 31, 2013


Made it safe and sound to Kingston, Ontario after some 25hrs of traveling with 12.5hrs of flying time, I was able to celebrated New Years eve with family.

I will be staying here for the next while sorting out some business matters and then back to Rockland/Ottawa to finish the books.

Its icy cold here and a real system shock for sure, after the hot 40c of Buenos Aires to minus 30c here, ouch.

I would like to wish everyone that followed along a very Happy New Year and may your dreams come true as it did for me, because without your support I would not have made it this far.

As I have said before an adventure like this will let you see nature and it's unbelievable beauty and will push your mental and physical ability to extremes that will go deep into your soul and after you think you have seen and felt it all it goes even further than that when meeting some of the most incredible people ever. I do believe that you have to live life to it's fullest so that you can feel what I have felt and so that you too will never have a regret.

A special heart felt thanks to all the ADVriders that opened there homes to me during this trip:

Sherpaguy in North Bay, Ontario
Albertabob in  Pincher Creek, Alberta
GISdood, in Prince George, BC
Yukon Jon in  Carmacks, Yukon
XB12R in Colombia Island, WA
dentedvw in Salt Lake City, Utah
HeadShrinker in  Kayenta, AZ
Cmnthead in  Las Tablas, Panama

And to those that I did meet and gave from there heart.

David Jeffrey in Eagle Plains, North West Territory
Steve & Wendy in Nanaimo, BC
Mark Kraft in  Pasco, WA
Steve & Sylvia Scholte, Mountain Home, Idaho
Dave & Julie, in Moab Utah
Tim & Kari Page in San Diego, California
Dan & Nancy in Playa del Coco, Costa Rica.
Oscar & Family in Rio Grande, Argentina

I cannot thank all of you enough, because you helped make this ride possible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment