Sunday 10 November 2013

Miraflores district, Lima


Day 131, Nov 10, 2013


Had a great rest day in Lima, just sitting in the towns square for a while and watching the world go bye. And soaking it all in, the Sun, the People, the liveliness and enjoying a great cup of coffee. Here is where all the people still hang out on most days and especially on a Sunday. Local artist show there wares, and it feels so very European or I guess now South American, it also reminded me of way back in the days when I was a kid in Holland and hanging out with Opa and Oma;  thank you so much for this feeling and the memories.

Also did hangout with David and some of his friends that I did meet. He is a rider from Ecuador and is making his way back from his trip to Argentina. He also had some good riding suggestions and I will have to see if I can incorporate some of them.

They have a  Coliseum in the park where music is playing and it's filled with people dancing, just beautiful to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment