Thursday 14 November 2013

Cusco


Day 135, Nov 14, 2013


Have a private room at the La Posade del Viajero for $15, with inside parking for the bike and is in the middle of town where all the action is. There are lots of things to go see around here and I finally fond a new camera, just hope that this one last longer than the last one. I also made a booking for a two day all inclusive excursion to Machu Picchu and will see if it is worth the $220 I paid. There are cheaper trips from $100 but that will take an extra 12 to maybe 20 hrs in a mini bus plus lots of walking, just don't need all that extra riding.

Was great to see the sites and rest a bit in Cusco today. I was also able to fix the wire that broke yesterday, just hate seeing the oil warning going on all the time.

Will leave tomorrow for the excursion and will report about the trip when I get back.

 

 

 

Cusco's town square.

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
View at night

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment