Wednesday 13 November 2013

Cusco


Day 134, Nov 13, 2013, 460km


Another early start because I still had another 400 km to do and on these roads that would be pushing it. The road’s and scenery is amazing though and well worth the effort.

After a while I did get on some new pavement that was great and then there was a 150 km detour on donkey roads that was really stunning but meant I needed to push harder if I wanted to make Cusco today. Pushing hard while coming around a corner I side swiped a rock and it hit the right side of the motor cutting my oil sensor wire, luckily it was only the wire and a cooling fin that broke and nothing ells.

Did make Cusco and will rest a few days and see if I can fix the wire, also will book a tour to see Machu Picchu instead of trying to ride the route David had given me because my ass needs some rest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment