Monday 11 November 2013

Hostal JR "San Juan"


Day 132, Nov 11, 2013, 179km


Today is Remembrance Day in Canada and USA and I did give thanks for all those that have fought and to those that are still fighting for our freedom. You will not be forgotten.

Did meet with Wei this morning. He made it to Lima yesterday and will spend a few days here getting a new front tire installed, and then head to Cusco. Most likely I will run into him again down the road.

I made my way a bit late towards Cusco today, and will be taking Hwy 20 and then the 3S that is a more scenic ride then the coast road, but will take longer.

The rest should be a very interesting ride and will take a few days before I reach Cusco.

The first pass on Hwy 20 and the view at 4818 meters (16.000 ft) is amazing, very cold but amazing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment