Friday 2 August 2013

Mountain Home 2


Day 31, Aug 2, 2014
 

Having a good time in Mountain Home, Idaho, and getting some much needed rest and catching up on all kinds of stuff the last few days.

I can't thank my sister and brother in law enough for having me stay with them and giving me this time to catch my breath and rest.



Brother in-law Steve and me having some fun on the Lake. 








My two lovely nieces that I have finally been able to talk to and have some time with..


 
 
 

Will be leaving on Monday, heading towards Salt Lake City, and will be staying with ADV inmate Michael (dentedvw).
Then see if I can get a hold of some of my cousins that I used to play with when I was a kid, and stay for a short visit before moving on.

Trying to plan a little where to go next, and looking at the smoke covered areas has left me with the choice to go through the mid West. First to Salt Lake City and then to Moab where I can ride the White Rim Trail, then down the 46/90 and 141 to Montrose and do The Million Dollar Hwy to Durango then take the 550 to Bloomfield, 64 to Clamaron 58 and 85/25 to Springer, this covers a lot of area and maybe a few days or weeks of riding. Will see where to go from there. I will either end up in Albuquerque New Mexico before heading toward Mexico and Copper Canyon or head towards the Baja and then Copper Canyon, don't know yet but that will come as I go.

Still need to work on my Spanish lessons that I have been neglected all this time, so I'm hoping to get some of the main phrases down before heading into Mexico.


No comments:

Post a Comment