Tuesday 6 August 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah


Day 35, Aug 6, 2013, 304km


Garden City, Utah is known for the Raspberry Festival that took place last week and lucky for me because raspberry are on sale Yum, Yum.

The Camping owner rides a KLR and told me some good roads to take. The 39 to Ogden is a twisty and beautiful road, climbing to just over 8900ft with some great views.

Sitting back with my feet on the highway pegs and enjoying the ride a Yellow Jacket flew into my pant leg. Not knowing what it was at first I stomped my pant leg, and not liking this the little bugger got upset and started stinging. This made me do a desperate stop with my trousers dropping down quickly while doing the funky monkey dance, well I at least make some passerby’s look twice laughing of coarse, luckily only five stings.

Made it to ADV inmate dentedvw in Salt Lake City, and will try to get hold of some of my cousins on Wednesday, and then head back out on Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment