Wednesday 9 October 2013

Panana City


Day 99, Oct 9, 2013, 301km


Had a great stay at Cmnthead's place. It was very peaceful and I was able to walk along the beaches for miles on end. There's nothing like the sound of the never ending waves hitting the shoreline and the salty smell in the air to clear your head, all this makes for a great relaxing day.

The locals are very friendly and when I went out that night everyone was greeting me as if I belonged there. They were saying your the one staying at the Canadians place and nice to see you.

Had a fantastic dinner at one of the local places for only $4.25, and a Panama beer that only cost $0.75 at the diner, you can't beat that.

Today I headed towards Panama City and did meet another rider (Marcos) that is going on the same boat. So we headed into town together and are staying at the Hostel Villa Vento Surf.

 

 

A shot of the City.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment