Saturday 26 October 2013

Cajamarca


Day 116, Oct 26, 2013, 250km


Decided to head towards Cali today and in the process I got lost trying to find the road out of Bogota. My GPS has again no detailed map of this area because for some reason when I downloaded the free maps I guess I did not get it.

Found my way completely off on the wrong side of town as to where I was suppose to go.

After a little while of riding around I did see some bikers chatting along the roadside and thought lets ask them.

Luckily they where a friendly bunch and after all the usual questions they said they would take me to the highway where I had to be on.

They lead me all the way across town where I said goodbye to them with many thanks. Again this go's to show how friendly people are and especially bikers can be, viva Colombia.

Made it to Cajamarca where I'm staying at Hotel Nevado for 30 pesos.

 




The road out of Bogota.

No comments:

Post a Comment