Tuesday 8 October 2013

Las Tablas


Day 97, Oct 7, 2013, 349km


Yesterday I was able to ride through the countryside of Panama, and apart from some hills and the mountains in the far background  it was mostly farm country. At some spots I could swear I was back in Ontario. I did ride from David to Las Tablas on an invitation from ADV inmate Cmnthead to stay at his place, after I confirmed with him I fond out that he's not there himself but it won't matter, he gave me directions on how to get the key and I was helped by Michelle who is a good friend of his. This is absolutely great from him to just say go ahead anyway. When travelling you meet and encounter the nicest people and I feel that I have been truly blessed during this trip.

 
Day98, Oct 8, 2013

Will stay another day here and enjoy the beach before heading to Panama City.

Sunset at Playa Uverito.

 

 

This mornings beach at sunrise in front of Cmnthead's place. This ones for you Phil.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment