Monday 28 October 2013

Cristo Rey, Cali


Day 118, Oct 28, 2013, 51km


Had a productive day in Cali, did meet Mike at Motolombia and was able to get a new/used Alaska leather sheep skin from him for my saddle. My old one finally died on the road after getting soaked to many times I guess, it started to come apart, and only after some 40 years of use you would think it could have lasted longer.

Then to Asturias where I asked for differential oil, thinking I will change this myself, they offered to change this for me on the spot for 25 pesos, how could I resist.

Then had my right highway peg fixed for 40 pesos because I can not find them anywhere.

Did see some of the sites including this nice sculpture.

 
Also road up to Cristo Rey and then followed some nice mountain roads.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment