Saturday 7 September 2013

Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico


Day 67, Sep 7, 2013, 448km
 

Today started with a cloudy overcast and some drizzle. My ankle and knee did hurt a bit less so we thought of taking it easy for a while. But once we hit the road it was a good feeling and I told Wei lets see how far we can go. Even though we started very late 11:30am, we went back onto Hwy 200 along the west coast and the mountains, and ended in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo.

 
Most of this road is again a beautiful twisty ride with here and there some construction going on but not to bad.

 
We also were stopped by the militia and all they could look at was our cameras on top of our helmets. The guy interrogating me pointing up and saying something in Spanish and me yes, yes camera recording. They then stepped back and waved us through, phew what a relief the guns looked very intimidating.

I think the camera is a good way to get you through these things faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment